Industry: Retail Apparel and Fashion
Austria, Bregenz. Founded in 1950
Optimization of Wolford online shop
As a UX/UI designer, I took a part in optimization and redesign of the interface of Wolford global online shop in order to develop look and feel along with customer journey and navigation.
Revamp of the look and attitude for Wolford online shop. This includes the major elements, such as the Main menu, Homepage, Category pages, Product pages and Check-out.
11/2017 — 03/2022
- High Fidelity Prototyping, wireframes, wireflows;
- UX data research;
- Interaction and coordination with development team.
Yulia was part of my Wolford Online Dream Team between 2017 and 2019. As the only designer in the Online Dept, she brilliantly took ownership of most web graphics production for all locales across the EMEA and US markets. Very eager to learn, she grew very quickly from the generic graphic / web designer role into a much more specialized UX/UI professional, able to conceptualize and craft effective digital products.Matteo Petruzzellis, Head of Online Dept
Thanks to her unique personality, she contributed to the fun we enjoyed in the very diverse, very multicultural team we had, and got the trust and respect of everyone.
She’s also a strong photographer, with great taste and an excellent sense of visual composition.
- One-page check-out with wizard
- New promotion set-up «choose your gift»
- Autofill for registered customers
- Look and fill aligned with the updated brand image
- More users-friendly size-charts
- I adjusted size charts to align with the measurement units used in each country
- New illustrations
In support of the B2C online shop, I was in charge of a big range of tasks and created many assets that directly contribute to the brand’s visual language.
- UX data research;
- Creating of digital assets: banners, teasers and animated gif’s, video editing
- Building landing pages and newsletters layouts (HTML structure, concept and visual design delivery)